Housing your own IT infrastructure can be a headache and risky. It’s extremely expensive and time intensive to build and then ensure your site and systems are securely protected and properly maintained. This is why many companies choose to invest in colocation, locating their company’s servers at a dedicated, offsite data center.
Cyber Titan’s colocation facility boasts industry-standard security and infrastructure, and provides the most optimal physical space and temperature requirements. With our colocation offering, your company will use its own server on our reliable, redundant, high-speed network. We offer options for colocation that allow you to take advantage of our infrastructure, security and personnel: managed and non-managed.
Features of Cyber Titan’s colocation facility and solution:
- Multiple fiber-optic carriers and upstream Tier 1 Internet backbone
- Carrier neutral with resilient connections to multiple providers
- Redundant network components for ISP and network connectivity
- Multiple fiber-based and traditional TDM or copper-based carrier service providers
- Highly skilled engineer and technical support available 24x7x365
- Redundant HVAC systems that maintain consistent humidity and temperature
- State-of-the-art monitoring and management systems
- Redundant diesel-powered generators
- Fire protection
- Located just outside of the city